Ume Eucharia Chibuzo hails from Osina in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State. She holds MSc degree in Management; currently she is doing her Ph.D. degree programme at Ebonyi State University Abakaliki. She began her academic career at Zik Avenue Primary School fegge Onitsha in Anambra State. She attended the famous Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji also in Anambra State. She also attended the prestigious University of Nigeria, where she obtained B.SC in Psychology, PGD and MBA respectively in Management. She also attended Lagos State University Ojo, Lagos State, where she also obtained MSc in Management.
Ume Eucharia C has had practical experience in the commercial Bank precisely Union Bank of Nigeria PLC, before joining the National Open University of Nigeria in 2013 as a Lecturer in the Department of Administration, with Teaching research interest in the area of Management and industrial psychology.
She is a member of Institute of Strategic Management, Nigerian Institute of Management and member of certified International Professional Manager also an Associate member- The International Professional Manager (IPMA UK) and has published in the Faculty of Management journal of NOUN.
- Supervision of research projects (undergraduates and postgraduates).
- Setting of questions for quiz/TMA and examinations;
- Marking of scripts; and Subject Officer during the conference marking and
- Ad hoc responsibilities.
- Writing and Developing of course materials in my area of specialization.
- Officer in charge- Research project collection and recording in Operations unit/ Administration Department.
- Management and industrial psychology.
- Ume E. C . (2016). The Relevance of Total Quality Management as a Management Tool: A case study of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. Noun Journalof Management and International Development (NOUNJOMAID). Vol. 4. No. 4.(Nigeria) .
- Ume Eucharia C (2015) Setting Up Your Business, Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria Press.On the school Web http://www.nou.edu.ng/page/school-of-management-sciences. (3 credit units). (Nigeria).
- Adegbola Eunice & Ume Eucharia C (2013). Marketing Research, Lagos: National OpenUniversity of Nigeria Press. On the school web http://www.nou.edu.ng/page/school-of-management-sciences.(2 credit units). (Nigeria.
- Agbebaku Henry &Ume Eucharia (2014). Development Theory and Administration ,Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria Press.On the school web http://www.nou.edu.ng/page/school-of-management-sciences.(2 credit units). (Nigeria) .
- Member, St Faith WomenChristianPraying Assembly (SFWCPA)ww,Lagos.
- Member, Health and Healing Minstry, CPA Ajao Estate Lagos.
- 2nd Sensitization Workshop for Senior Staff UNESCO February 2015 OpenupEd, OER and MOOCs.
- Workshop training on ‘Open Education Resource (OER) and Higher Education’. June 2013
- NOUN i-LEARN training course in E-Learning Facilitator and Administrator User Training April 2014.
- NOUN i-LEARN training course on Online Facilitation July 2015.