Faith E. Onyebuenyi is a Lecturer with the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in the Department of Financial Studies, Faculty of Management Sciences. A single mode institution established with the purpose of offering Open and Distance Learning Education. She has her specialty in Accounting and Finance.
- Faith E. Onyebuenyi is a young academia. Going with the few years she has spent in academics, she has been able to carry out the following assignments ranging from:
- Coordinating of various degree programmes such as B.Sc. in Accounting, B.Sc. in Tourism Studies, B.Sc. in Hotel and Catering Management and PGD in Financial Management.
- Coordinating of Registration and Registrable Courses (On-going)
- Assistant Exam and Result officer of the in the old school now faculty
- Writing and developing of course materials in my area of specialisation (On-going).
- Setting of e-TMA, e-Exam and Pen on Paper examination questions.
- Marking of examination papers. (On-going)
- Assisting in the development of Undergraduate Outlined Programme Proposals (OPP) and Detailed Programme Proposals (DPP).
- Supervision of students research project work. (On-going)
- Supervision of students on Industrial Training/SIWES
Faith E. Onyebuenyi has also represented my faculty in these various assignments:
- Representative in the ICT/MIS unit of the university under the Website Management Committee.
- Member of the Board on IT/SIWES.
- Member, Committee on NUC accreditation in my faculty.
- Member, Committee on Examination and Marking Taskforce in my faculty.
- Member, Ceremonial Committee of the University (On-going)
- Faculty Examination Officer in Faculty of Management Sciences (On-going)
- Member, Senate Committee on Examination (On-going)
She has attended more than ten (10) capacity building seminars and training workshops.
Faith E. Onyebuenyi is a Student Member - Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), Chartered Institute of Administration (CIA) and a Full Member - Chartered Institute of Public Management (CIPM), Certified Member - International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professional (IICFIP) USA, Associate Member - Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) USA.
- Handles all Registration and Registrable courses in my FMS (2011 till date )
- Setting, Scripting and Uploading of e-TMA and e-Exam
- Writing and Developing of course materials in my area of specialization.
- Setting and Marking of examination questions
- Supervision of students Research Project work
- Faculty Examination Officer, Faculty of Management Sciences (2016 till date)
- Member, Faculty Examination Committee (2016 till date)
- Member, Senate Committee on Examination (UEC) (2016 till date)
- Member, University Ceremonial Committee (2016 till date)
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Auditing and Investigation
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Environmental Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting
- Onyebuenyi, F. E. (2014) The Role of Accounting Control in Attainment of Organisational Growth, In Maduabum, C. P. (Ed.) Contemporary Issues on Management in Organisations. (pp. 115-121). Ibadan: Spectrum Publishers.
- Onyebuenyi, F. E. (2016). Assessment of Customers Attitude and Banks’ Growth towards E-Banking in Nigeria. International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT and Management. Vol. No. 6, Issue No. 10.
- Okoh, J. I. and Onyebuenyi, F. E. (2017) Exchange Rate Risk Behaviour and the Financial Performance of Quoted Non-Financial Firms in Nigeria. ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance.
- Okoh, J. I. and Onyebuenyi, F. E. (2017) Monetary Policy and Bank Credit of SMEs: Evidence from Nigeria. ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance.
- Onyebuenyi, F. E. (2017) Corporate Merger and Acquisition as a Tool for Bank Survival in a Distressed Economy. Journal of Global Accounting Unizik. (JOGA) Vol. 5 No. 1
- Onyebuenyi, F. E. (2017) Assessment of the Effectiveness of Accounting Information as an aid to Management Decision Making in an Organisation. Journal of Global Accounting Unizik (JOGA). Vol. 5. No.
- Faith E. Onyebuenyi is a Christian and a member of the Chapel of Christ our Light (Prot.) Unilag, Akoka. An active member of the Prayer Intercessors of the said chapel. She is a member of St. Michael’s Anglican Church Eziama, Ngor Okpala L.G.A., Imo State. She is a member of Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship International, a member of Young Women Christian Association, a member of Gifted Women Association, Yenagoa and a member of Sisters of Purpose Lagos.
- Faith E. Onyebuenyi is married to her heartthrob Mr Chinemenma O. Onyebuenyi. A non-Academic staff of University of Lagos, Akoka, working under the Bursary unit. He is a devoted Christian with great and burning zeal to serve God and much love for music (classical and hymns) that earned him an assistant music director at the chapel.
- Faith E. Onyebuenyi enjoys impacting knowledge through teaching, advice, giving motivational talks to young ones especially the ladies, reading, cooking, travelling, listening to music and singing, counselling women (young and old) to live right, attending seminars, workshops and conferences. She is preparing herself to start academic paper presentation.
- Mrs Faith E. Onyebuenyi, a lecturer, an Accounts Officer, a Christian of the Anglican Communion, a member of the Mother Union (women wing of the Anglican church), a distinguished Old Girls’ Association member of the prestigious St. Joseph’s College Aba, an Alumni of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology PH, an Alumni of National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos, an Alumni of Brent wood Open Learning College UK, an alumni of Saint Monica University Buea Cameroon, a current Postgraduate student of University of Lagos, Akoka.