Mrs. Christie Y. Ishola
Studied at University of Ilorin, Ilorin Kwara State where she bagged her first and second Degrees and has her PhD degree in view. She is a mother and what the Bible calls a home maker.
- Head, Department of Mathematics
- Chair, Faculty’s Facilitation Committee
- Chair, Faculty’s Welfare Committee
- Numerical Analysis, Optimization.
- Ishola, C.Y & Ishola, T.O (Oct.2003) Studies in Research Methodology & Analysis (1st Ed.) FB ventures- Lagos
- Abolarin O.E. & Ishola C.Y.(2005) Business Mathematics II (Basic Concept & Application) Jube Evans Books and publications, Bida.
- Taiwo, O.A and Ishola, C.Y (2009) “Collocation Approximation Methods for the Numerical Solution of Integral Equations” Published in International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, vol. 2, No.4
- Disu, A.B., Ishola, C..Y. & Olorunnishola ,T (2013)’’Power series solution to general Riccatti Equation’ published in the ’Journal of National Association Mathematical Physics, vol.23
- Disu Akeem B., Olorunnishola Toyin and Ishola Christie Y. (2014) Effects of Variable Viscousity on Boundary Layer Flow with Convective Surface Boundary Condition. IOSR Journal of Applied Physics Volume 6(4),35-38.
- Disu Akeem B., Ishola Christie Y. and Olorunnishola Toyino. (2014). Heat and Transfer on MHD Oscillatory Slip Flow in a Channel filled with porous medium, IOSR Journal of Mathematics Volume 10(4),69-77.
- Member, Women Foundations, M.F.M.worldwide