Dr. Okoh, Johnson Ifeanyi holds a PhD in Banking and Finance from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. He has a master’s degree in Banking and Finance and a B.Sc in Accountancy (2nd Class Upper Division). He also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Education of a distinction grade. Dr. J. Okoh, had over 10years practical banking experience from three banks in Nigeria where he rose to the position of a branch manager before joining academics in 2012 at full time basis. At present, he lectures Accounting, Banking & Finance courses in the University. Dr. J. Okoh has many scholary publications to his credit that are documented in both local and international journals. Dr. J. Okoh is happily married with children.
- Coordinator, PGD Banking & Finance programme.
- Deputy Director, Center for Entreprenurship &General Studies.
- Public Financial Managemnt
- Investement & Portfolio Analysis
- SMEs Financing
- Management of Banks and other Financial Instutions.
- Okoh, J.I. & Otene S. (2016). Trade liberalization and economic growth: Evidence from Nigeria, Multidisciplinary Journal of Development, Federal University, Otuoke 3( 1),79-88
- Okoh, J..I & Eke, I. (2016). Bank credit as an instrument of Economic Growth in Nigeria: The private sector in perspective (1981-2014),VE-NUMU Journal of Economic and Development Issues, 1(1) 152-164
- Okoh, J.I. & Onou, D. P . (2016),Exchange rate volatility and the performance of Nigerian economy (1970-2015) ESUT Journal of Accountancy, 7(1), 85-94
- Nze, D. O., Okoh, J.I & Ojeogwu I. C (2016). Effect of corporate social responsibility on the earnings of quoted firms in Nigeria, ESUT Journal of Accountancy, 7(1), 260-267
- Okoh, J.I. (2016). Examining the relative impact of selected macroeconomic variables on Private investment in Nigeria. In Y. Dauda (ed.), Managing for Organisational Growth and National Development in the period of Economic Recession (pp 93-115) , Ibadan: Taqwa Equity Press
- Ezu, G.k. & Okoh, J.I (2016). Effect of tax revenue on selected macroeconomic variables in Nigeria, In E.Okoye, K. Onyima & G. Ezu ( Eds.). Managing Diversification for Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan Africa (pp. 98-111). Awka: Scoa Heritage Nigerian Limited
- Okoh, J.I. & Eke, R. I. ( 2016). Implications of the treasury single account (TSA) on commercial banks in Nigeria, ESUT Research Journal Of Financial Sustainability Reporting, 1(1), 125-131
- Okoh, J.I, Nkechuwu G.C, & Ezu G.K. (2016).Liquidity management and performance of banks in Nigeria, Faculty of Management Sciences International Conference Proceedings, Namdi Azikiwe University, Awka , Pg 761-774
- Ezu, G. K. & Okoh, J.I(2016). Effect of tax revenue on selected macroeconomic variables in Nigeria 2000-2015, NAU African Banking and Finance review, 2(2), 69-85
- Okoh, J.I (2016). Investigating the impact of monetary policy transmission variables on Private investment in Nigeria: Evidence from Nigeria , Multidisciplinary Journal of Development, 4( 2) 286-296,
- Okoh, J.I. , & Nkechukwu, G.C (2015). Economic growth and stock market prices:Evidence from Ghana , Journal of Financial studies,1(1), 49-61
- Okoh, J.I. & Nkechukwu G.C.(2015). Capital expenditure at disaggregated level and economic growth in Nigeria: An empirical analysis., International Journal of Science and Research ( IJSR), 4(6),729-737.
- Okoh, J.I , Nkechukwu, G.C. & Onyeagba, J.C (2015). Macro economic variables and stock market prices in Nigeria: A cointegration and vector error correction model, International Journal of science and research (IJSR),4(6), 717-724.
- Okoh J.I & Eke. I. (2015).Capital market and economic growth: Evidence from Nigeria. International Journal of Business management17(11), 31-38
- Nkechukwu, G. & Okoh, J.I. (2015). Effect of economic growth on stock market prices: Evidence from Ghana Journal of Banking and Financial Studies, 1(1), 49-61.
- Okoh, J.I. & Nkechukwu, G.C. (2014). The nexus of interest rate deregulation and economic growth in Nigeria (1986-2010), International Journal of Empirical Finance. 3(3), 142-151.
- Okoh, J.I. (2014). Banking sector reforms: The Nigerian experience. In C. Oguonu (Ed.), Management and Development (pp 424-439), Abuja: Premium Publishing House
- Okoh, J.I. (2014). Deregulation and the Nigerian economy . In C. Oguonu (Ed.), Management and Development (pp498-515), Abuja: Premium Publishing House
- Okoh, J.I. & Okoh, J.O. (2013). Banking reforms and unemployment implications in Nigeria, Nigerian Journal of Public Administration , 17(1), 113-129.
- Okoh, J.I. (2012). The impact of public capital expenditure on private investment in Nigeria, Nigerian Journal of Social Sciences, 8(1), 122-135
- Co-chair at International Conference of Social Sciences and Law of Nile University of Nigeria held on 10-11 May, 2017 , Abuja , Nigeria
- Co-chair at the International Conference on African Entreprenurship and Innovation for Sustaninable Development of Faculty of Management Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka & Clayton State University Atlanta Geogia held on July 27th – 28th, 2017