Dr. Nwamaka Patricia Ibeme is a lecturer with the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), in the faculty of Management Sciences, department of Administration. She is involved in course materials development, course material writing, facilitation, coordination of Postgraduate programmes, examination assessment, supervision of students’ projects, guidance and counseling etc.
Dr. Ibeme holds a Ph.D. in Public Administration (Human Resources). She is an Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM), Associate Member, International Professional Managers Association, UK (APMA), Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Professional Managers (CIPM), UK, and member Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD). She holds a Human Resource Practitioner License and a Subject Matter Expert in Learning and Development. She has written many articles which have been published in reputable local and international journals. She has also written a couple of books on Public Administration and Human Resource Management. Dr. Ibeme has keen interest in Public Policy, Professional Development, e-learning and mobile education. She is equally very passionate about life-long learning, human and organizational development.
- Course materials development.
- Course material writing & facilitation.
- Coordination of Postgraduate programmes.
- Examination assessment
- Projects supervision.
- Guidance and counseling.
- Public Policy.
- Human Resource Management.
- E-learning and mobile education.
(a.) International journals:
- Ibeme, P.N. (2014). Child Domestic Worker in Rural and Urban Areas of Nigeria: Implications for National Development. International Journal of Emerging Knowledge (IJEK). Bloomfield Academy Society. www.Bloomfieldeducation.com1(12): 219-231.
- . Ibeme, P.N. (2014). Managing the Challenge of Legitimacy in Enterprise Reform Agenda in Nigeria: A Systemic Approach. International Journal of EmergingKnowledge(IJEK). Bloomfield Academy Society. www.Bloomfieldeducation.com2(1): 23-33
- Ibeme, P.N. (2016).Key Performance Indicators for Public-Private Partnership Companies in Nigeria: A Study of Polo Park, Enugu. NG- Journal of Social Development. Kuwait: American UniversityPress. Vol. 5 No. 5 pp. 133-143. ISSN 0189-5958.
- Ibeme, P.N. and Aniche, A. (2016). Diagnosing the Elephantine Problems in the
Implementation of the 2004 Pension Act in Enugu State Civil Service. Journal of Policy and Development Studies (JPDS). Vol. 10, No. 4, November 2016 ISSN: 1597-9385 www.arabianjbmr.com/JPDS_index.php
(b.) Local journals:
- Ibeme, P.N. (2010). Conflict Management in Nigeria Party Politics: The Marketing Paradigm.Journal of Policy and Development Studies. Vol.4 No. 1.Pp.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2010). Socio-Economic Reforms, Social Provisioning and Political Development in Nigeria 1999 - 2007 Journal of Policy and Development Studies. Vol. 4 No. 2.Pp. 172 183.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2014).A Comparative Analysis of the Rights of Women under the African Charter on Human and People's Rights: The 1992 Ghanaian and The 1999 Nigerian Constitution. Journal of Policy and Development Studies. Vol. 8 No. 3 ISSN 157-9385.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2014). Millennium Development Goals: Mangrove Resource Utilization andCoastal Niger Delta Women Economic Livelihood.Review of Public Administration and Management Journal. Vol. 3 No. 5 ISSN 2315-7844
- Ibeme, P. N. (2016).E-Learning:Panacea to Excessive Demand for Tertiary Educational in Nigeria using the i-learn Platform. InternationalJournal of Contemporary Education Research (IJECM). Nigeria: Cambridge Research and Publications International. Vol. 7 No. 6pp. 118-140.ISSN 2891 5226
- Ibeme, P. N. (2016). Quality Assurance in the Development of Open and Distance Education Higher Education: Insights from National Open University of Nigeria. African Scholars Journal of Contemporary Education Research (JCER-3).Nigeria: African Scholar Publications Research International. Vol. 5 No.1 pp. 109-135. ISSN 2359 1991
- Ibeme, P. N. (2016). Creating a Culture of Performance in Organisation through
Organisational Change: An Empirical Study. Journal of Humanities Social Science (JHSS). Nigeria: Hummingbird Publications and Research International. Vol. 8 (4) pp. 29-57. ISSN 2278 8881
- Ibeme, P.N. (2016).The Impact of Open and Distance Learning Delivery Applications on the Development of Higher Education in Africa. InternationalJournal of Contemporary Education Research (IJECM). Harvard Research International. vol. 3 pp. 132-140
Contributions to Books.
- Ibeme, P. N. (2014). Preparation for Retirement Contemporary Issues on Management In Organizations: A book of Readings. Maduabum, C.P. (Ed.). Ibadan: Spectrum Books pp.372-390
Books: NOUN Course Materials Published and on the web:
- Ibeme, P.N.(2013). Ecology of Public Administration. Course Material PSM803. Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria.
- Ibeme, P.N.(2013). Operations of the Legislature. Course Material PSM 804.Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria.
- Ibeme, P.N.(2014).Introduction to Administrative Practices and Procedures. PAD 408 Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria.
Unpublished Research work:
- Ibeme, P.N. (1987). The Role of Confidential Secretaries In Organisations Unpublished research project presented in partial fulfilment of the requirement for an award of HND in Secretarial Studies.
- Ibeme, P.N. (1998). Organisational Pressures and Management of Group Activities: A Study of Selected Organisations in Nigeria Unpublished Thesis presented in partial fulfilment of the requirement for an award of Master Degree in Public Administration.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2010). Eliminating Ghost Workers Syndrome in Nigeria Public Service. Unpublished seminar paper presented in partial fulfillment of the requirement for a an award of Ph.D. in Public Administration
- Ibeme, P.N. (2010). Implications of Strike Actions for Effective Administration of Nigerian Universities. Unpublished seminar paper presented in partial fulfillment of the requirement for a n award of Ph.D. in Public Administration.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2014). An Appraisal of Trade Dispute Agreements and Implementations In Nigerian Universities: A Study of Federal Universities In South-West Geo-Political Zone (1991-2011): Unpublished Dissertation presented in partial fulfillment of the requirement for an award of Ph.D. in Public Administration.
- Ibeme, P. N. (2017) Availability of Instructional Technologies In Open And Distance Learning In Nigeria: Implications For Policy. Being A paper presented at International Conference of the National Association of Women Academics, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma 2 -5 May, 2017