Dr Ezeribe Scholastica Ngozi is a senior lecturer in the Faculty of Education National Open University of Nigeria. She is from Ahiazu Mbaise LGA in Imo State. She holds a PhD in Guidance and Counselling from Abia state University Uturu. She is a member of the Counselling Association of Nigeria, National Association of Social workers and Nigerian Council of Educational Psychologists. Dr Ezeribe has several journal publications both nationally and internationally and book chapters to her credit. She has co-edited and co-uauthored books.She loves social work.
- Setting of TMAS.
- Setting of exam questions.
- Marking of scripts.
- Family Counselling.
- Educational/Academic Counselling.
- Ezeribe, S. N(2017) Menopause and sewhat is Sexuality in women :Counselling interventions in Journal of Education and Practice (JEP) 8(20)
- Chikwe Agbakwuru,Ezeribe Scholastica (2017) Demographic factors influencing coping with the decling self-concept among the aged. European Journal of Traing And Development Studies(EJTDS)4(1) 18-23.
- Theresa Ucheoma Ettu; Scholastica Ngozi Ezeribe; Leona Eucheria Ekechukwu; Julius Okechukwu Anyanwu; lazarus Okoroji (2016).Assessment of Computer Literacy Skill and Their Utilization in the Teaching of basic Science in Junior Secondary Schools in Imo State. American Journal of Education and Learning.1(1)23-42. (Online Publishing).
- Ezeribe, S N (2015) “Aging Happily and Gracefully through Counselling services”.In Rivers state Counselling Association of Nigeria Journal (CASSON).1(1)pgs 48-57
- Ettu, T.U., Ezeribe, S.N. & Okpoko, I.U. (2015). ‘Sexual Abuses of Male Children in Owerri, Imo State and Impacts on Youths Reproductive Health: Counselling Implications’ in The Counsellor 34(2) pages193-204.
- Ndunagu,J N, Ezeribe, S N, Ettu T U,(2014) Comparative study of skill acquisition among rural women of Mbaitoli LGA based on counselling programs and ICT derivatives In international Journal of Gender and Development Issues.1(3).pages 200-207.
- Ezeribe, S.N (2014)” Conflict Resolution in the home through Guidance and Counselling” In Nigeria Journal of Empirical Studies in Psychology and Education (1) 14. Pages125-134
- Ezeribe, S.N. (2014) ‘’Adoption :An Acceptable Alternative to Polygamy and the Counselling Implications’’ in Nigeria Journal of Empirical Studies in Psychology and Education ( 1) 14. Pages 21-28
- Ezeribe, S.N.(2014) ‘’The Importance of Career Guidance on Youth and Societal Development’’ In Journal of African Education. 2(1.) Pages 61-71
- Ezeribe, S.N. (2012) “Fostering Entrepreneurship Development in Nigeria, Through Guidance and Counselling’’ in Nigeria Journal of Empirical Studies in Psychology and Education 1 (13). Pages 113-120
- Justin Ikechukwu Onuoha & Ezeribe S.N. (2011) Managerial Attitude and Workplace Deviance: A Psycho-sociological perspectives in Journal of Arts, Management, Education, Law and Social Sciences (ABSU JAMELSS) 1(1) Pages 141-152
- Ezeribe S.N., Odoemelam A. M & Otta F. E. (2009) ‘’Effects of Cognitive-Restructuring Strategies on Secondary School Students’ Tendency to Cheat in Examinations’’ In Counselling Spectrum. – Journal of Counselling Association of Nigeria Imo State Chapter. 4 (2) Pages 50-66
- Ezeribe S.N. (2009) ‘’Family Counselling as an Integral part of Professional Counselling Service’’ in The compendium- Journal of Education and Contemporary Issues 1(1). Pages 166-182
- Ezeribe S.N. (2009) ‘’Guidance and Counselling’’ programme: An Essential Service in primary and Secondary School’’ in Counselling Spectrum Journal of Counselling Association of Nigeria Imo State Chapter. 2(1)Pgs 53-66.
- Ezeribe S.N. (2008) “Adoption and Fostering Practices in Nigeria: the Counselling Implications’’ in West African Journal of Education Research 6(4). Pages 84-92
- Ezeribe S.N. (2008) ‘’Efficacy of Rational Emotive Therapy in the Modification of Examination Cheating Behaviour of Nigeria Secondary School Students’’ in African Journal of Science Education and Technology 10 (8). Pages 203-214
- Ezeribe, S.N. (2007) ´Psychological Implications of Youth Involvement in Cultism’’ in National Education Journal. 33 (7). Pages 109-11555
- M. A. Odoemelam, G. C. Ikechukwu, S. Osuagwu(S N Ezeribe) E. Oparadike, V. Igboanusi, C. U. Ukanyirioha and Nkem Nwankwo(2005).” Family problems in Nigeria: panacea for Functional Living” Umuahia Ben-ELMarigold Communications.
- Ezeribe, S N & Onuoha J I (2015) “Sexuality and commercial sex work in an urbanizing society : :The Nigerian Experience” in Onuoha J I & Ezeribe, S N (Eds) 2015 Urbanizing Society: Some Emerging Issues. Owerri Liu House of Exellence Ventures.
- Ezeribe S.N.( 2013)”The place of Career Guidance on Youths and Societal Development” In Onuoha J.I, and Wokoma C.U. Dialogues in Sociology: Issues and perspectives. Owerri Liu House of Excellence Ventures pgs 75-88.
- Ezeribe S.N. (2011) “Adoption: An emerging Alternative to Polygamy” in Onuoha J.I, and Ezeribe S.N. (eds) in issues in Contemporary Discourse. Owerri Liu House of Excellence Ventures.pgs 45-55.
- Ezeribe S.N. (2011): Education Malpractice: A Cankerworm in the Nigeria Education System. In Onuoha J. I. and Ezeribe S.N. (eds) in Issues in Comtemporary Discourse. Owerri Liu House of Excellence ventures.pgs196-207
- Onuoha J. I and Ezeribe, S N.(2015). Urbanizing Society: Some Emerging Issues. Owerri Liu House of Exellence Ventures
- Onuoha J.I. and Ezeribe S.N. (2011) Issues in Contemporary Discourse. Owerri Liu House of Excellence Ventures.