Dr. Akeem Babatunde Disu is a seasoned lecturer in the Faculty of Sciences of the National Open University of Nigeria. He hold a BSc. Degree in Mathematics from Lagos State University, Ojo and MSc. Degree from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye. He bagged a PhD. in Computation Fluid Dynamics from the Department of Mathematics, University of Ilorin, Ilorin. He is an author whose publications are referenced in Google scholar, Sciencedirect, Scopus, Open Access Journal (DOAJ), CAB Abstract, Researchgate, Microsoft Academic Search, Slidershare, Cite Seer, ∙docstac, etc. He has teaching experience in the conventional tertiary education system and is vast in ODL pedagogy.
- Computational dynamics of physiological fluid in human body
- A. B. Disu, S. O. Ajibola and S. A. Amoo. (2016). Forced convection flow and heat transfer in a porous medium between two horizontal wavy walls. Abacus, The Journal, Mathematical Association of Nigeria, Volume 35(1), 365 – 373
- A. B. Disu, S. A. Amoo and S. O. Ajibola. (2016). Radiation effects on convection flow of heat generating fluid in a porous vertical channel with velocity slip and temperature jump. FUW Trends in Science & Technology Journal, Volume 1(1), 272 – 277.
- A. B. Disu and M. S. Dada. (2015). Reynold’s model viscosity on radiative MHD flow in a porous medium between two vertical wavy walls. Journal of Taibah University for Science. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jtusci.2015.12.001.
- Dada M.S. and Disu A. B. (2015) Heat transfer with radiation and temperature dependent heat source in MHD free convection flow in a porous medium between two vertical wavy walls. Journal of the Nigerian Mathematical Society, Volume 34(2), 200 - 2015.
- K. S. Adegbie, A. J. Omowaye, A. B. Disu and I. L. Animasaun (2015). Heat and mass transfer of upper convected Maxwell fluid flow with variable thermo-physical properties over a horizontal melting surface. Applied Mathematics, Volume 6, (8), 1362 – 1379.
- Disu Akeem Babatunde (2014) MHD Oscillatory slip flow with Temperature Dependent Heat source in a Channel filled with porous medium, Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, Volume 27, 143 – 148.
- Disu Akeem B., Olorunnishola Toyin and Ishola Christie Y. (2014) Effects of Variable Viscosity on Boundary Layer Flow with Convective Surface Boundary Condition. IOSR Journal of Applied Physics Volume 6(4), 35-38.
- Disu Akeem B., Ishola Christie Y. and Olorunnishola Toyino. (2014). Heat and Transfer on MHD Oscillatory Slip Flow in a Channel filled with porous medium, IOSR Journal of Mathematics Volume 10(4), 69-77.
- Disu Akeem B. and Ajibola Saheed O. (2013) Radiation Effects for Boundary layer Flow over A Flat with A Convective Thermal Surface Boundary Condition. International Journal of Mathematical Archive, Volume 4(10), 149-158.
- Disu Akeem B. and Ajibola Saheed O. (2013) Convective Heat Transfer and Heat Source in MHD Flow over A Flat plate . Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, Volume 24, 463-470.
- Disu Akeem B, Ishola C. Yemisi and Olorunnishola Toyin. (2013) Power Series Solution for A General Riccati Equation. Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics,Volume 23 , 23-33.
- Amoo, S.A. and Disu, A.B. (2012) School Enviroment Factor and Mathematics Teaching Effectiveness:-Implication for E-Leatring. Library Philosophy and practice (e-journal). Paper 837 http://digitalcommons.edu/libphilprac/837
- Disu, A. B., Amoo, S. A. And Kareem, R. A. (2011) Application of Adomian Decomposition Method to General Riccati Equation. International Journal of Research in Physical Science 7(1) 255-261.
- Disu, A.B. and Amoo, S.A. Comparison of Admian Decompositiom method and Variational iteration Method Using a General Riccati Equation. Proceedings Mathematics Association of Nigeria. J.S.Sadiku(ed).15 – 26.
- Amoo, S.A.and Disu, A.B. (2010) Application of Variational Iteration Method to solve Blasius Nonlinear Equation. Proceedings Mathematics Association of Nigeria. J.S.Sadiku(ed).235-343Nigeria, J. S. Sadiku(ed).235-343