- Crime & Criminality, Criminal Justice Administration
- Policing & Law Enforcement Agencies, Violence
- Research Method in Social Sciences, Nexus between Crime & Poverty
- Crime & Youth Unemployment, Child Abuse, Drug Abuse.
Books and Chapters in Book
1. Adegoke, N & Udeagwu, J.K ( 2012 ) Impact of violence on Elections in Nigeria: the 2011 National Assembly Elections in Odeda local Government Area of Ogun State. Today’s Readings in Mass Communication, Issues, Insights, and Perspective. Prime Targets limited. 354– 366.
2. Adegoke, N. (2015) Migration, Urbanisation and Border Security in Nigeria. Migration and Urbanisation in Contemporary Nigeria: policy Issues and Challenges. University of Lagos, Population Studies Group. Department of Sociology
3. Adegoke, N (2012) Research Methods in Social Sciences. Prime Targets limited. Lagos, Nigeria
4. Adegoke, A.T. & Usoh V.A (2011). Introduction to Criminology 11 (3 credit units) National Open University of Nigeria Lagos, Nigeria
5. Adegoke, N (2011). Legal and Social Framework of Private Security Services in Nigeria (3 credit units). National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos, Nigeria.
6. Adegoke, N (2016). Provision of Internal Security ( 2 Credits ) Ahmadu Bello University ( ABU) , Zaria.
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles in Circulation
1. Adegoke, N. (2016) Oil Pipeline Vandalism and its Implications on the Development of the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria, The Gazelle: A multi- disciplinary Journal of the Faculty of General Studies, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State.
2. Adegoke,N (2016) The Police and Extrajudicial Killings in Nigeria. Studies in Educational Planning and Administration. National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration ( NIEPA)
3. Adegoke, N. (2016) Security Challenges: A Threat to Nigeria’s Nascent Democracy. Review of Public Administration and Management, Department of Public Administration, Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka, Nigeria and Zainab Arabian Research Society for Multidisciplinary issues Dubai, UAE, Vol.5 No.9
4. Adegoke, N. (2016).Violent Activities between Fulani Herdsmen and Local Farmers in Nigeria: Causes, Effects and Government efforts. General Santos Graduate School of Education Research Journal. Vol. 1 Mindanao State University, Philippine
5. Adegoke, N. (2016).Improving Government Security Policy for Sustainable Development in Lagos State. Journal of Sustainable Development in African.Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion Pennsylvania. Volume 18, No.4.
6. Adegoke, N. (2016).Conflict and Criminal Activities among Cult Members in Higher Institutions in Nigeria. Mediterranean Journal of Social Science, 2016
7. Adegoke, N. (2016). An Appraisal of Inmates’ Rape Cases in Nigeria Prisons: A Case Study of Maximum Security, Medium Security and Female Prisons. Kaduna Journal of Sociology ( KJS) Department of Sociology, Kaduna State University. Vol.4 No.4
8. Adegoke, N. (2016) Youth and Cybercrime Activities in Nigeria: An Assessment of Yahoo Yahoo Boys in Lagos, The Gazelle: A multi- disciplinary Journal of the Faculty of General Studies, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State.
9. Adegoke, N. (2015) Locality, Religion and Criminality in Nigeria: A Study of Influence in Akwa Ibom State. Journal of Sociology and Education in Africa (JOSEA),HERPNET, Kampala International University, Uganda Vol. 13, No.2
10. Adegoke, N. (2015) Preventing Recidivism in Nigerian Prisons through Provision of Educational Facilities. Kaduna Journal of Historical Studies ( KJHS) Department of History, Faculty of Arts, Kaduna State University.
11. Adegoke, N. (2015) Theft and mutilation of library Collections in Selected Nigeria University libraries. International journal of Education, Science, Humanities, Mathematics and Environmental Studies ( IJESHMES), University of Abuja, Vol. 7. No. 1 & 2
12. Adegoke, N (2015) The Nigeria Police and Challenges of Insecurity in Nigeria. Review of Public Administration and Management. Department of Public Administration, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa, Nigeria and Zainab Arabian Research Society for Multidisciplinary issues Dubai, UAE, Vol. 4. No.7 January- June
13. Adegoke, N (2015) The Nigeria Police and Other Security Agencies Involvement in the Electoral Process in Nigeria. Osun Sociological Review. Osogbo, Nigeria. Vol. 1 No 01,
14. Adegoke, N. (2015) Factors Responsible for Juvenile Delinquency in Nigeria. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences, The International Institute of Science, Technology and Education(IISTE), New York, United States.Vol.5 No.5, pp 78-84
15. Adegoke, N (2014) Factors Influencing Nigeria Police Performance: A Case Study of Zone Two Nigeria Police Headquarters, Lagos. NOUN Journal of Legal Studies, Lagos, Nigeria. Vol. 1No1
16. Adegoke, N (2014) Effect of Money Laundering on Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Development ,Ilorin Journal of Sociology Department of Sociology , University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Vol. 6, No.1 October
17. Adegoke, N (2013) Kidnapping, Security Challenges and Socio-Economic Implications to the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. Central point Journal ( Humanities Edition). University of Ilorin Library and Publications Committee. Ilorin, Nigeria.Vol.16. No.2,p p 205-216
18. Adegoke, N (2013) Improving the Professional Efficiency of the Nigeria Police Force through Open and Distance Learning: Evidence from the National Open University of Nigeria. Niger Delta Journal of Education. Bayelsa, Nigeria. Vol. 5No1 and 2 December
19. Adegoke, Adeniyi (2012), Poverty and Criminal Activities in Mushin Local Government, Lagos State, Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Sociology, Department of Sociology, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.Vol.4 No.1 December, 2012.
20. Adegoke, N & Aluko, M.R (2011) Critical Analysis of the Impact of Unemployment on Criminal Activities in Nigeria: A Case Study of Nigeria Prisons Service, Ilorin, Kwara State. Journal of Law and Diploma International Research and Development Institute. Uyo, Nigeria Vol.8 No1 85 - 93
21. Adegoke, N (2011) Relevance of Private Security Guards in Nigeria. Uniosun Journal of Politics and Society. Osogbo, Nigeria. Vol.2, No1& 2 (2011) (146-167)
22. Ikuomola, D, A. Okunola ,R, A, Adegoke,N and Imo,C,K ( 2011) The Role of Social Cognition in the Development of Touts in Lagos State Transportation Corridors- Nigeria, European Journal of Social Sciences. FRDN Incorporated, Victoria, Seychelles. Vol. 25 No.1, 114-122,
Presentations at Conferences, Seminars/Workshops
- Adegoke A. T. (2015) Effect of Cell phone on Student Performance in National Open University of Nigeria, Presented at the 26th ICDE World Conference at Sun City, South Africa from 14th to 16th October, 2015
Conferences, Seminars /Workshop Attended
1. Adegoke. A. T. (2003) Adaption to Community Life; Challenges to Retirees. A Paper presented in Department of Sociology and Anthropology, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria.
2. Adegoke. A. T. (2004) Poverty Alleviation; The Socio-economic Implication on the Aged in Uyo Local Government..A Paper presented in Department of Sociology and Anthropology, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria
3. Adegoke, A.T (2014) UNESCO High Level Sensitization Workshop on OpenupEd, OER and MOOCs for National Open University of Nigeria. 10-11 September, 2014
4. Adegoke, A. T (2011) Advanced Digital Appreciation Programme- Tertiary (ADAPT) Training in DBI. Digital Bridge Institute, International Centre for Communications Studies. Lagos, 3-7 May 2011
5. Adegoke, A. T (2014) Instructional Video Delivery NOUN i-Learn Emerging Platforms Ltd.10th November, 2014
6. Adegoke, A.T (2014) A3-Day Workshop on Strategic Grant Proposal Writing. Center for Research and International Development ( CRID) Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria Wednesday 8th- Friday 10th OCTOBER, 2014
7. Adegoke, A. T (2014) Induction Seminar on Information for Security Management: Implications for Nigeria. The Institute of Criminological Studies & Security Management, Nigeria ( ICSSM) Saturday 11st October, 2014.
8. Adegoke, A. T (2015) UNESCO 2nd Sensitization and Training Workshop on Openup Ed, OER and MOOCs for National Open University of Nigeria. 3-5 February, 2014
9. Adegoke, A. T (2015) Training Workshop on ODL Research Methods and Tools. Regional Training & Research Institute for Open & Distance Learning (RETRDAL) National Open University of Nigeria. Centre for Management Development, Magodo, Lagos. 8th July, 2015
10. Adegoke, A. T (2015) E- Facilitation Training. NOUN i-Learn Emerging Platforms Ltd. Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Alausa, Ikeja .9th July, 2015